[LRUG] Reminder about May meeting + call for more talks

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Fri May 5 11:56:48 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Our normal schedule would have us meeting this coming Monday (the 8th as
it’s the second Monday of the month), but as an old man is getting a new
hat, there’s a public holiday so we’ve put our meeting off until the
following Monday (the 15th).

This means you’ve got a long weekend and a whole extra week in which to
turn some idle thoughts about ruby or development in general into a talk
you could give.  We’ve still only got one confirmed talk for the meeting so
there’s plenty of space.  June looks full though, so it might be July or
even August before there’s another chance.

Get in touch and we can get you booked in, and/or give you help to turn an
idea into a talk you’re excited to give.

More details about the meeting (including, but not limited to, venue,
timing, & registration stuff) can be found at :
https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/may/

Hope to see you there and to hear from some of you before that about talks
you’d like to give (email us at talks at lrug.org).

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team