[LRUG] [JOBS] Software Engineer position

William Mathewson wncmathewson at me.com
Tue Apr 2 04:42:41 PDT 2024

Hi, all, We at Cherub (website outdated) are a health tech company with a mission to improve managing prescriptions for patients by clinicians — ensuring that everyone is on the right medication for them. We're hiring a full-stack software engineer. You'll be the second engineer in the company (with me !) so you'll have a lot of opportunity to influence the direction of the engineering from the get go. We're looking for someone with 4+ years of experience as a software engineer. We use a standard Rails stack, with ViewComponent, Turbo & Stimulus for our front-end. Besides the Rails, we have a bit of C# & .NET to interact with some medical APIs, so familiarity with C# or Java is a plus. Our office is in Wandsworth, 5 mins walk from Wandsworth Town station. Full job listing: https://wellfound.com/l/2A6p4F . Please do email me or message me on LinkedIn or our CTO, Duncan, if you have any questions or want to chat about the position/company. Yours aye, Will Mathewson