[LRUG] [ANN] May 2024 meeting details

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:56:03 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know we have added accessibility info for
Cleo's office, which are hosting us on Monday 13 May for our meetup.
Somebody reached out to ask for them, and we are more than happy to oblige.

You can find them in the write-up on lrug.org:
https://lrug.org/#may-2024-meeting--accessibility-info-for-the-venue

You can also find them on ticket tailor's page:
https://www.tickettailor.com/events/lrug/1229147

As a reminder, we have two talks lined up for May:

     - "Build and maintain large Ruby applications" by Enrico Teotti
     - "Building modern eCommerce applications using Rails 7" by Winston
Ferguson

If you have been signed up to the mailing list for some time, you know
we are always looking for more kind souls to give a talk. As usual,
talks at lrug.org is your port of call, where we will be more than happy to
help you.

Thank you for your attention.

Cheers,
Alessandro & the rest of LRUG's organising team