[LRUG] Ruby focused small software team available for hire

Keshia Holmes keshia at fernandestech.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 12:44:47 PST 2024

Hi folks,

We are a software development team of 4 focussing on ruby apps,based in London & India.
We have some availability coming soon and are looking for newprojects to take on.

 Our skill sets include:
Full stackdevelopmentFull projectmanagement from ideation to deploymentQA automation

 Our previous projects include HR SaaS apps like recruitmentportals, CV certification apps and hotel booking management apps.

 If you think we might be able to work together please get in touchand we can have a chat! 😊

Best Regards,
Keshia Holmes