[LRUG] Post brighton ruby saas meet up?

daljit cheema daljit.cheema at pharmaseal.co
Mon Jun 17 03:58:47 PDT 2024

 We are a SaaS startup based in Nottingham, having been through
bootstrapping, some interim rounds of finance and now trying to scale to
get to break even. I do think there is a gap for the smaller SaaS companies
who are on a journey and could do well talking to more established SaaS
businesses that have gone through the first few stages for company growth
to share lessons, tips and scaling pains. Would be happy to collaborate
with like minded companies and even meet evening prior to Ruby event in
Brighton if this might be of interest?

Kind Regards,
Daljit
[image: Pharmaseal Logo]
*Daljit Cheema | CEO*
*T: *+44 (0)115 6667180 | *M:* +44 (0)7545 220774
*E: *daljit.cheema at pharmaseal.co | *W: *www.pharmaseal.co
*A: *Ingenuity Centre, University of Nottingham Innovation Park, Triumph
Road, Nottingham, NG7 2TU, UK
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/pharmaseal/>
<https://twitter.com/pharmaseal>  <https://www.facebook.com/Pharmaseal/>

The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.

Want to talk and learn more about PHARMASEAL and our Engility® Trial
Management Platform? Click to my schedule.
<https://calendar.app.google/AM2rvovvrPUr8srN7>