[LRUG] [ANN] July 2024 meeting details

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:21:55 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

We, the LRUG organisers, are pleased to announce LRUG's July 2024
meetup, on Monday 8.

Once again, the lovely folk at Cleo are hosting us at their offices in
Shoreditch. We have 2 talks lined up for your delight:
   - "That smells like that" by fell sunderland
   - "From Spaghetti to Lasagna: Layering your code with DDD" by Lily Stoney

You can secure your spot at https://www.tickettailor.com/events/lrug/1300080

We would like to take a moment to share the link to the full
accessibility info for the venue:
https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/july/#accessibility-info-for-the-venue

Before you attend, we encourage you to have a look at our
https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
<https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct>, and for full details
(including the address) of the meetup you can take a look at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/july/
<https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/july/#accessibility-info-for-the-venue>

Last but not least, we still have room for 1 more talk. If you, or
anybody in your social network, are up for the challenge, drop us an
email at talks at lrug.org :)

Thank you for your attention.

Cheers,
Alessandro & the rest of LRUG's organising team