[LRUG] [JOBS] Developer at Appear Here - An online marketplace for commercial retail

Chris Lowder clowder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:58:57 PDT 2013

I know the list is swamped with job postings so I'll try to keep this short:

Appear Here is an online marketplace for commercial retail space. Our goal
it to help landlords fill empty shops & tenants to find the perfect space
for their idea; think Airbnb but for commercial spaces.

We're looking for full-time developers to work with us to develop the
worlds leading platform for online commercial retail.

If your interested please checkout our jobs page
http://www.appearhere.co.uk/jobs fro more details.

If you have any questions please feel free to drop us a line at
talent at appearhere.co.uk.

Cheers,
Chris