[LRUG] Difficult second album

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Tue Oct 29 02:07:37 PDT 2013

That’s pretty much the approach taken in Martin Fowler’s book “Refactoring”, so maybe a scan of that might provide some ideas for structure. Doing a quick search for “architectural refactoring” gives plenty of results on the topic, so it may be worth taking the approach of how to implement some of those ‘named’ refactorings in a Rails application. Alternatively, it might be worth naming Rails-specific problems and proposing associated refactorings. If they don’t already exist, coming up with names could be half the fun. :)

Steve