[LRUG] Fwd: Next Meeting

Dean Wilson ruby at unixdaemon.net
Sun Apr 2 10:46:11 PDT 2006

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 07:08:57AM +0100, Tiest Vilee wrote:
> Dean Wilson has kindly found us a venue for the 10th, and he was
> wondering if we could have a signup page so he can know the numbers
> likely to attend.

If no one objects we can use the Fotango offices for the evening, we've
held London Perl Monger and Linux user groups meeting there in the past so
some of you may have already seen them.

Tiest mentioned the start time would be about 18:30. We'll need to be out
by 20:30 but there are a couple of large pubs within five minutes walk, a
Wetherspoons and a LittenTree.

Address: Fotango Ltd.
64 Ironmonger Row
London
EC1V 3QR
United Kingdom
Directions: http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/fotango.html

I'll see if I can get a signup page put up somewhere in the next day or so.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson		http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand