[LRUG] Fwd: Next Meeting

Tiest Vilee ruby at tiestvilee.fastmail.com.au
Mon Apr 3 12:12:56 PDT 2006

oh dear.
Thanks go to John who pointed out that I've gone and duplicated Tony's
entry at upcoming.org.

   Tony Green's entry
   <http://upcoming.org/event/67108/>  <--- use this one!

   my entry
   <http://upcoming.org/event/67740/>

I am proposing people come go over to Tony's entry because it has the
map on it.  I will update it to be part of the LRUG group.  If people
could change over, that would be appreciated.

Tiest