[LRUG] Details for the The Bricklayers Arms (should we want to hire it for a pre-conf bash)

John Hornbaker hornbaker at parthenoncomputing.com
Thu Aug 17 00:18:40 PDT 2006

We considered Thursday night but learned the conference plans weren't
conducive to serving up free pizza and beer. There's some early
evening drinks and snacks already planned.

A Thursday night pub crawl around some nice English pubs would be a
great way to finish off the evening and works well with the
conference schedule too.

John