[LRUG] pre-conf bash

Dan Webb dan at danwebb.net
Fri Aug 18 03:49:23 PDT 2006

As self appointed pub consultant to LRUG, I'd recommend the Lamb and Flag in
Covent Garden.  It's good and a short walk away from Leic Square.  It also
has an upstairs that we could probably rent if need be but I reckon it'll be
fine on a wednesday.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/69/692/Lamb_and_Flag/Covent_Garden

The Porcupine is right near leic square as well and has a small upstairs
that they rent for free but its a bit sh*t.  Evidence:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/14/147/Porcupine/Leicester_Square

(see the last comment)  Leic Square is generally pretty bad for drinking.

Man, I do think I may waste too much time in pubs :)  If you want me to help
out with sorting anything then let me know.  I agree that it will probably
be fine just to turn up to somewhere on a wednesday (if not quite as cool as
having a place to ourselves).

--
Dan Webb
http://www.danwebb.net