[LRUG] Fwd: Next Meeting

Roland Swingler roland.swingler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:50:06 PST 2006

I'd like to come as well - although no presentations from me either
I'm afraid...

Might it not be a good idea to make it a night other than the 27th if
pizza on rails has already claimed that date? I can imagine there will
be a large number of people who would like to go to both meetups.

Cheers,
Roland