[LRUG] Fwd: Next Meeting

Chad Fowler chad at chadfowler.com
Tue Mar 21 06:03:09 PST 2006

Thanks for considering a meeting while I'm around!  I haven't been
meddling too much, because I didn't want to pressure anyone. :)

I'm open Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of that week.  Thursday night
I'm flying to Scotland for some more classes and then returning to
the US from there.

Hope to see some of you next month!
Chad