[LRUG] Fwd: Next Meeting

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 11:03:25 PST 2006

I¹ve recommended downstairs at the Polar Bear but you might have to book.
Or I hear the Horse and Groom has a projector might be worth checking out
for future meets with presentations.

Well if Chad comes why don¹t we do the same as last time.
Ask Chad to talk about his book for 15 mins and then take some Q&A¹s ?

If that¹s not a possibility I¹d be interested in any presentation on Ruby
that¹s web related.
I suspect the PizzaOnRails will be all meet and greet.

Maybe in the tradition of meetings we should ask everyone where we¹re at and
why they¹re here
:-)

Myself I¹m a Web Standards Front End Developer with basic PHP currently
Learning Rails.
This months reading list comprises PHP patterns, The Pickaxe Book and
Foundation in Ajax.
My background is in design rather than programming so I¹m trying to get
beyond the script kiddie level.

 Best

Tony