[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Tom Armitage tom at infovore.org
Mon May 22 13:56:25 PDT 2006

Yeah, I'm interested, and I usually have my Powerbook with me, so
that's one client sorted :)

Certainly sounds around my level. I don't think any one talk can
capture everyone, and far better to have something that covers some
basics of Ruby, some more advanced Ruby dealing with constructs
people might be familiar with in other languages, and some unique
bits - ie, something for everyone - than twenty minutes of something
that's only on-the-nail for one demographic.

Sounds fun, anyhow.

t.