[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Ben Griffiths bengriffiths at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:52:34 PDT 2006

Hi Chaps,

At the risk of breaking the consensus here, I would rather not see
LRUG focussed on beginning ruby - I don't mean to offend anyone or be
unfriendly to beginners, but this is a ruby 'users' group.

Showcasing development that's been done, or a hack night (let's build
lrug.org on rails in a night!), would make it much more worthwhile for
me personally.

Grumpy sod, aren't I?

Ben