[LRUG] LRUG Meeting, Monday, November 13, 2006, 16:30-20:00

Joanna Go joanna.go at skillsmatter.com
Thu Nov 9 02:11:22 PST 2006

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the LRUG meeting on Monday
evening, November 13 at Skills Matter is reaching our maximum capacity.
We are really pleased to see the Ruby community grow a bit more every
month and really hope to see it continue to do so.

If you are planning on attending next Monday's meeting, please don't
forget to register for the event on the Skills Matter website, just so
we know how many people will be coming.

Many thanks!  Hope to see many of you soon.

Joanna
--
*Joanna Go*
Marketing

*t* 0207 1072620
*f* 0207 1072621
*e* joanna.go at skillsmatter.com <mailto:joanna.go at skillsmatter.com>

**Skills Matter/ In the Brain Sessions!/*
*In The Brain - of Kito Mann: Free seminar on Ajax Development with
JavaServer Faces - November 13th <http://skillsmatter.com/jsf-ajax-seminar>*

*In The Brain - of Paul Fremantle: Free seminar on SOA with Apache Axis2
& Web Services - November 28th
<http://www.skillsmatter.com/axis-in-the-brain-session-11-2006>*

*In The Brain - of Brian Oliver: Free seminar on Coherence & The
challenges of Scaling Out Clustered and Grid Applications - December
14th <http://skillsmatter.com/menu/339>*
*

*Skills Matter Ltd*
<http://www.skillsmatter.com> 1 Sekforde Street