[LRUG] LRUG site ideas

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 08:12:21 PST 2006

On 11/11/06, Simon <si at tinypla.net> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> FWIW, I prefer Richards logo (Logo:
> http://livsey.org/experiments/lrug/lrug_logo_1.png), to me it is a little
> less clinical than pauls logo (which is also nice!). The main thing tho is
> that it is consistent with ruby-lang. DRY design perhaps?

It was always my hope that lrug.org would get some design love by
someone who had the time and skills to really make it look worthy, so
as soon as someone throws me a viable template, it'll go up there.

Needless to say, the opinion of the majority is what's going to swing
which particular look and logo we use. Perhaps this is something that
can be brought up on Monday?

My personal preference is for something closer to pauls logo* (see
previous emails on this thread for my own tweaks), and for a new,
fresh design, rather anything too-closely based on the ruby-lang.

james

* ...We *could* still always go with the 30 second masterpiece
produced by Tom Ward and myself earlier in the year.... ;-)

--
* J *
  ~