[LRUG] Stealth Group!?

Paul Hammond mail at paranoidfish.org
Sun Oct 29 12:40:00 PST 2006

>> Oops I think I may have got *J* into trouble!
>>
>> Sorry guys for any misunderstood meaning my email may have caused..
>
> It was all very-much tongue in cheek, fear not :)

Just in case it wasn't clear - none of my comments were aimed at
James or Tom, the conversation just gave me an excuse to have a rant
I've been meaning to have since I first saw the Pizza On Rails photos.

I'm also glad that Robert and others have taken it as an opportunity
to do something positive about the situation,

Paul