[LRUG] Meeting on September 4th?

A. S. Bradbury asbradbury at tekcentral.org
Fri Sep 1 07:05:42 PDT 2006

On Friday 01 September 2006 14:01, Robert McKinnon wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> The September 4th meeting is going ahead. Is that still convenient for
> you? You're the star of the show so we hope you can make it! :)

Sure can, looking forward to it.

> Your laptop sounds compatible with the projector. If you get there at
> 6:15pm there'll be time to confirm all's working ok.

Yes, I'll try and get there a little early if possible.

I'd just like to make a small comment about the LRUG website. Right now, it's
still listing the September 4th meeting with a (probably) prefix, and it was
the same for the previous months meeting. I haven't been watching the site
for long enough to know if this is always the way meetings are published, but
isn't there some point where the meeting date can be finalised? I realise
it's supposed to be casual and it's great to have some flexibility - but
having a date listed as uncertain that's only a few days in to the future
doesn't seem helpful.

See you all Monday

Alex