[LRUG] Meeting on September 4th?

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 07:10:40 PDT 2006

On 9/1/06, A. S. Bradbury <asbradbury at tekcentral.org> wrote:
> I'd just like to make a small comment about the LRUG website. Right now, it's
> still listing the September 4th meeting with a (probably) prefix, and it was
> the same for the previous months meeting. I haven't been watching the site
> for long enough to know if this is always the way meetings are published, but
> isn't there some point where the meeting date can be finalised? I realise
> it's supposed to be casual and it's great to have some flexibility - but
> having a date listed as uncertain that's only a few days in to the future
> doesn't seem helpful.

The LRUG meetings are normally held on the second Monday of the month;
I think the reason it wasn't quite as firm this month was because of
the looming RailsConf.

Meeting dates are normally finalised on this list, but I think we've
been settled on our 'second monday' for long enough to drop the
probably for most circumstances.

--
* J *
  ~