[LRUG] noob question

Alex Pounds alex at alexpounds.com
Tue Apr 24 16:33:30 PDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 11:16:57PM +0100, Thomas Tilley wrote:
> app/controllers/user_controller.rb:14: syntax error, unexpected $end,
> expecting kEND

Further to earlier answers, I've seen this error when I've had one too
many end statements in my file. Make sure you haven't got a stray one,
maybe as a result of a sloppy cut-and-paste from the tutorial...

--
Alex Pounds (Creature)                  .~.         http://www.alexpounds.com/
                                        /V\        http://www.ethicsgirls.com/