[LRUG] Apress Books for Review - Any Takers?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 02:08:45 PDT 2007

For those that are interested, the Apress contact said she'd prefer a single
point of contact and a single delivery address.  So, given that more than
one of us is interested, I'll get everyone's names and emails together in
one reply to Apress.  I'll have them ship the books to my office and
depending on when they arrive I'll either cart them along to the next LRUG
meeting, or we can arrange a meetup to hand them over.