[LRUG] September Meeting - details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:30:03 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Details for the September meeting of LRUG are up:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2007/08/27/september-2007-meeting/

We've two talks:

Stephen Bartholomew: StaticMatic and Haml & Sass
Tom Armitage: Hpricot, Merb, ruby-toc - putting it all together to avoid
crappy websites

As usual, please register with Skills Matter if you are going to come, this
way they can organise the seating and make sure we get the most appropriate
room.  Use http://skillsmatter.com/lrug/ to register, note that it still
points to the old meeting right now, but it should be updated shortly.

Also, if anyone has anything they want to hear about, feel free to mention
it here and we'll do our best to try and get someone to talk about it - it
worked, eventually, for RSpec.  The flip-side to that is, of course, if
anyone has something they'd like to talk about, maybe some library you've
been playing about with, or an application or library you've written, we'd
love to hear about it.  Talks of any length are welcome so don't be shy!
Ideas for non-presentation-based evenings are more than welcome too, it's
always fun to try something different.

See y'all on the 10th.

Cheers,

Muz