[LRUG] Fwd: Joint event with the BCS, 13/9 or 19/9

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 03:08:02 PDT 2007

I've been contacted by Richard Tandoh of the British Computer Society
to see if anyone would be interested in giving them a short "sales
pitch" about Ruby/Rails as part of a "state of the union" event that
he's organising. When I say event, I think we're talking about an
evening meeting, and the talk would be around 10 minutes long.

Is anyone interested in doing this? If so, please let me know and I'll
pass your name on.

James