[LRUG] December Meeting - Final details / Registration reminder

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:26:28 PST 2007

Hi all,

In case none of you are obsessively checking the RSS on the lrug site or
equally obssessively watching out for my [ANN] messages on ruby-talk and
rubyonrails-talk I thought I'd better mention here that the details for the
December meeting have been finalised:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2007/11/21/december-2007-meeting/

I got a bunch of O'Reilly catalogues through the user group programmer
earlier this month.  I'll pass them out to let people see if there are any
books they might want to review and we can try to get a copy.

For those of you that haven't registered with Skills Matter yet, you
probably should as I had word from Skills Matter that registration was at 65
people at the start of the week.  Looks like it could be another big one and
you wouldn't want to miss out on looking at an O'Reilly catalogue now would
you?

Cheers,

Muz