[LRUG] Next Month - Call for participation

Suw Charman suw.charman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 04:35:46 PST 2007

On 2/16/07, Marcus Roberts <marcus at marcusr.org.uk> wrote:
> I'm not sure what the balance of skills in the group is, but I've been
> finding this site

Me neither. But if there are any other absolutely beginners like me,
perhaps it might be good to have a 'Ruby on Rails for people who
aren't programmers' bit? I know that might be dreadfully basic for the
majority of you, so I'll totally understand if it's not appropriate.

That said, if anyone ever feels like doing something like that
separately, I'd be very interested. I can't afford any of the
commercial training that's on offer but I'd certainly club together
with others to cover someone's expenses for such a session.

Suw

AIM: nefibach
IRC: #suwcharman on freenode
Timezone: GMT