[LRUG] Next Month - Call for participation

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 03:18:43 PST 2007

On 2/16/07, Marcus Roberts <marcus at marcusr.org.uk> wrote:
> Maybe we could bring code along and ask for suggestions on how to improve its Ruby style?

I think this is a great idea, and I'd like to see it extended to the
point where it's not just the "ruby newbies" who are submitting their
code for dismemberment - after all, if you're willing to criticise
someone else's code, you should have some of your own to put to the
forum too.

I'd be more than happy to bring along some old, crufty code that I've
written for people to pick through.

--
* J *
  ~