[LRUG] User Group Programs / Addison Wesley Promo Code

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 02:45:44 PST 2007

I have registered LRUG with both O'Reilly and Apress late last year, and
both confirmation emails requested links to reviews, to separate the
genuine User group from the blaggers no doubt.

At The Backstage Xmas party Rob mentioned he would take to Josette about
it.

Best

Anthony Green
Client Side Developer IPS Toolkit