[LRUG] User Group Programs / Addison Wesley Promo Code

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 09:19:47 PST 2007

On 09/01/07, Murray Steele <murray.steele at gmail.com> wrote:

> As well as a copy of The Ruby Way 2nd Edition, the kind folk at Addison
> Wesley sent me a flyer for their Professional Ruby series.  The flyer has a
> discount code that'll get you 35% off at their online store and judging by
> the code it's not ruby specific.

Those who have a already requested a copy of the flyer may have noticed that
the coupon claims to have expired on December 31 2006.  I asked the AW folk
about this and got this reply:

the coupon code has been extended through 2007.

"through 2007" could mean anything from it'll work this week, to it'll work
up to 31st December 2007.  Still, judging by the code they are using, I
expect it to be a code that might work *forever*.

Muz