[LRUG] looking up uk addresses from postcode

Chris Roos chrisjroos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:47:32 PDT 2007

Hmm, I did wonder about the legality of the data.  I got this response from
the author of the article.

"The data has been gathered from a number of sources over a number of years
- e.g. people submitting corrections and updated information to me - so it's
practically impossible to establish who (*if anyone) "owns" it. I know that
some orginal data previously hosted at jibble.org was removed, rumour being
this was requested (demanded?) by royal mail - but i don't know if that was
true and whether they have any rights over the information in the form
provided on my website."

Not sure this really helps though...

Chris