[LRUG] IronRuby - beware

John Scholes j3s1c4 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 26 03:21:24 PDT 2007

Is it really sensible to tangle with this? The objective is it tie you
in to MS and, more immediately, to get free comment etc. We have seen
this umpteen times before with MS. Stay away!

See eg
http://www.computerwire.com/services/service/publication/article/?pid=CWCG005742&aid=A5A30EEE-44EC-4E6D-9547-FFE3EE5D5078

which unfortunately needs registration. But here is the first part to
give the flavour:

John Scholes
http://doyoulovems.com/