[LRUG] Next LRUG Meeting - 11th June

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 04:37:39 PDT 2007

On 07/06/07, Murray Steele <murray.steele at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course maybe all the good things happened at RejectConf - I shall find
> out.

Maybe they did, I wrote up my notes for RejectConf (as an excuse to piss
about with Google Docs) and published them.  I can still witter on about it
tonight if you want, but I think this document (peppered with links as it
is) might be better, as I'd only mention the 2 or 3 that caught my eye, and
my eye is different from yours.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddt75pjt_0fsrzfp

Muz

Muz