[LRUG] "Beginning Google Maps" review

Paul Doerwald paul at liquidmedia.ca
Wed Jun 20 04:58:11 PDT 2007

On 20-Jun-07, at 6:08 AM, Eleanor wrote:

> No, I suspect that will be me as I've still to pin Romek down in one
> place long enough to get my review copy from him! Based on your
> review though I'm now even keener than ever to get my hands on this
> little gem, as by the sounds of things the authors have covered their
> subject-matter in sufficient depth for building useful real-world
> applications >8D

Well, the other reviewer (http://lrug.org/book-reviews/2007/05/25/
beginning-google-maps-with-rails-and-ajax-1/#extended) didn't think
so, so YMMV. Personally, I saw everything in there that *I* would
ever need and more. But I suppose if you're a GIS expert, you may be
limited... Still, I stand by my review, for at least the breadth of
the kinds of applications that I work on.

Paul.