[LRUG] "Beginning Google Maps" review

Eleanor eleanor at goth-chic.org
Wed Jun 20 03:08:47 PDT 2007

On 19 Jun 2007, at 22:11, Paul Doerwald wrote:
> I've posted a review of "Beginning Google Maps" on my blog at http://
> pauldoerwald.ca/2007/6/19/beginning-google-maps . I'm glad to note
> that even though it's taken me over a month to write it, I'm not the
> last! :-)

No, I suspect that will be me as I've still to pin Romek down in one
place long enough to get my review copy from him! Based on your
review though I'm now even keener than ever to get my hands on this
little gem, as by the sounds of things the authors have covered their
subject-matter in sufficient depth for building useful real-world
applications >8D

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains