[LRUG] LRUG meeting at Skills Matter tonight!

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Mon May 14 02:41:03 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm also new to LRUG, and would very much like to attend, however, I have a
meeting at 6 and therefore might not be able to make it in time... are
latecomers frowned upon?

I'm also really interested in your mentoring scheme, as I'm new to Ruby in
general.. is there any way I could sign up to this? I'll be at next month's
meetup for sure, if I can't make it tonight!

Cheers,

Tim