[LRUG] [JOB AD] Come and work for BBC Audio & Music Interactive

Matt Patterson matt-lists at reprocessed.org
Thu May 17 09:24:47 PDT 2007

We have vacancies for developers at Audio & Music Interactive at the
moment.

These will involve working on Rails, but not exclusively (i.e. not
every project).

A&Mi's job is the building and support of the BBC's National Radio
and Music services on the web, DAB (DAB text), Mobile, and
interactive telly. We use a mixture of technology, with a lot of
Rails work being done on internal content production and management
systems, with Perl stuff on external services.

We're looking for good developers with Rails and general web app
experience

The details

Software Engineer (Grade 7D), job reference 76321 on http://
www.bbc.co.uk/jobs. The closing date is May 28

**N.B.** There's an error in the job description. The posts are
being are fixed-term contracts (running to the end of the financial
year) and not casual contracts.

Matt

--
   Matt Patterson | Design & Code