[LRUG] May Meeting - Specifics

Paul Ardeleanu pardel at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:40:58 PDT 2007

Hi Tom,

Totally agree... the mentoring should extend beyond those
minutes/hours spent at LRUG. And since the best way to learn a new
programming language is to have a concrete project... what about
giving a project to each mentoree and have a mentor helping them
(similar with Google Summer of Code) ?

There is a good list of Rails tutorials at:
http://www.digitalmediaminute.com/article/1816/top-ruby-on-rails-tutorials

Cheers,
Paul