[LRUG] Fwd: BOF sessions wih LRUG at No Fluff Just Stuff eXchange, London

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:56:48 PDT 2007

Skills Matter are hosting No Fluff, Just Stuff (a big Java conference) in
London later this year.  They've asked if we'd like to run a Birds of a
Feather session on one of the evenings.  It's not entirely random as a lot
of the sessions at NFJS will be about agile practices and a few will be
about JRuby and scripting.

That said, I'm not entirely sure what a LRUG Java-focused BoF session might
entail beyond being smug about XML configuration files and the depth of
exception traces in J2EE, and that doesn't sound particularly helpful or
friendly.

So, does anyone else have a good idea for a java / ruby / agile focused BoF
session and (most importantly) want to run it?

Muz