[LRUG] New Job - Permanent RoR Systems Developer Role - London

Capron, Stephen s.capron at progressive.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 07:14:55 PST 2007

Afternoon Folks,

After sucessfully placing a number of LRUG Candidates, I'm at it again. One of those same Clients is looking for a permanent addittion to their established RoR based Systems Development Team.

You should enjoy working in Agile Development with RoR (even strong OO PHP could be a goer), MySQL and Javascript. You will be a part of a UK division of one of the highest profile brands in the world - and will be privy to their excellent benefits package.

Your starting salary will be around £30,000 with Bonus, Pension, Private Health, Dental (2008), Friday Beers and an assigned Training Budget.

Send me your current CV, and I will get you an interview in the next 7 days. And rest assured, as soon as you can start - you will be in the office with your new team.

Regards,

Stephen Capron

Senior Consultant
Business Intelligence & Analytics
Progressive

Tel: 020 8971 8787
mailto:s.capron at progressive.co.uk

To view the Progressive E-Brochure visit http://www.progressive.co.uk/docs/eBrochure/Progressive_ebook.pdf

To view a selection of our available Candidates visit http://www.progressive.co.uk/resumes

Or to view our full range of Client and Candidate facilities go to http://www.progressive.co.uk

Search for CVs on-line or sign-up for jobs by email at:  http://www.progressive.co.uk

This electronic transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s.)  If you are not an intended addressee, you must not
disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon this
transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify Progressive Ltd.
You can find our privacy statement at http://www.progressive.co.uk/privacy.html
If you do not want to receive electronic mail from us about our services,
or would like to confirm or qualify how your personal data is held by us,
please send a request via email to data-audit at progressive.co.uk