[LRUG] New Job - Permanent RoR Systems Developer Role - London

frankie roberto frankie at frankieroberto.com
Fri Nov 16 08:31:22 PST 2007

Hi Stephen,

My CV's attached.  I've been a professional Web Developer/Producer for
two a half years, with experience in a range of languages, and have
been learning Ruby on Rails for the last six months.  I'd love to get
some experience of using RoR in a production environment, and would
ideally suit a role where I can work across disciplines in both
client/server coding and in user experience design (wireframing, etc).

Cheers,

Frankie