[LRUG] Appscript

Daniel Tenner daniel.ruby at tenner.org
Tue Nov 27 14:50:46 PST 2007

As an interesting follow up, dunno if anyone else has seen or even
used this?

http://www.rubyinside.com/inject-ruby-into-any-running-os-x-
application-659.html

"If you're a RubyCocoa aficionado you can probably think of a few
cute tricks to use this for already. If not, then just think about
AppleScript on acid."

Daniel