[LRUG] Junior Rails Developer needed for DrownedInSound.com

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:35:27 PST 2007

Hey guys,
I've been freelancing for http://drownedinsound.com for a while,
but they really need to get a staff developer on their books.
It's not worth them forking out for my service for every little thing they
need doing.

It's a nice and trendy Music review / community site,
that's been going for years (they have 275 users online right now),
and it's all been in RubyOnRails since summer 2005
(thanks to my friend MatthewWillson -- who did a talk on his widget
framework a couple of weeks ago, and who wrote most of the code of
Drownedinsound)

In any case,
they're looking for a Junior Developer to join their team in Paddington.

I put an advert on railspays http://www.railspays.com/jobs/view/59
and there's a thing on the DiS message boards
http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/2636563

But,
email myself, or MattWillson via the address given on the adverts,
or seek me out at pizza on rails on thursday...
I look like: http://photos.matthewrudy.com/POSS_0004.jpg

Keep it real.

MatthewRudy