[LRUG] LRUG Nights - Episode 6 - This Tuesday

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Wed Nov 28 09:08:07 PST 2007

Hey Gang,

One of my informers have told me that there is an evil plan involving a massive cholera outbreak. Apparently one of the crooked team have infiltrated the John Snow pub in Soho as a member of the bar staff.

I need to put together a scouting party together. Any volunteers would be required to make multiple trips to the bar to do some character profiling on the staff.

This needs to be done soon, as my sources tell me they're in the final stages of preparation now! So I'm going to say next Tuesday.

Vital Information
John Snow Pub: http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub216.html