[LRUG] Solvin' Beers & Drinkin' Crimes. Or Something

James Darling james at abscond.org
Mon Oct 29 05:57:20 PDT 2007

On 29 Oct 2007, at 12:26, Murray Steele wrote:

> As long as someone makes sure I don't miss the tube and take 2.5hr
> of night bus fun to get home.

This will certainly increase your chance-hood of catching some crooks.

Thursday sounds good. There is, however a geek dinner, but I'm not too
sure how many Rubyists that will concern.

Mitch, know of any possible pub hold-ups that might happening that
night we can defend merely by our presence? I hear the low-lifes like
to rob bars with cheap beer, quite often Sam Smiths.

James Darling