[LRUG] Looking for a office space ..

Zaheed Haque zaheed.haque at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:37:03 PDT 2007

Hello all:

Apology in advance for this slightly off-topic mail. We are a  2 man
ruby shop looking to sublet  office space in a ruby house. I just
moved here from Stockholm and still trying to figure out the town.
According to gumtree there are plenty of choices when it comes to
office space in London. But it would be ideal for us to find office
space in an existing ruby development house or join with others who is
also looking for a place to share cost. We are flexible so you can put
us in your copy room :-)

Our time frame is October 1st-15th. Right now we are working from home
and it feels like working in an island with no other ruby guys to talk
to. So help us :-)

Cheers
Zaheed