[LRUG] Rocktober

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:43:41 PDT 2007

For the October meeting I've already got Ian White lined up to talk about
his resources_controller plugin for one half of the meeting.

For the other half, one idea I had was to cajole one of the RäilsConf
attendees (or a panel of them) into giving a 'Fear and Loathing in Berlin'
style recap of what was cool and what had lizards coming out of it at
RäilsConf?  However, maybe the blogs and flickrs and twitters and sundry 2.0's
will catch us up on that and there'd be no merit in such a thing.  Anyway,
just a thought.

Maybe someone got so excited about something they heard about that they're
going to code something up on the plane home and be ready to present it for
the October meeting of LRUG (8th Oct)?  Or maybe you got a hint of something
that you want to hear more about (for example Jon Lim asked about hobo in
the #lrug irc) for some future meeting.  All ideas welcome.

Muz