[LRUG] soap problem with passenger (mod-rails)

Jens Meijer Jens.Meijer at gluelondon.com
Tue Apr 29 10:11:34 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself fist. I'm Jens Meijer a developer at glue
London. We've started using RoR here a few months ago. We were running
one of our projects on a mongrel cluster and are trying to get passenger
(mod-rails) working. After a few hickups whilst intalling passenger we
managed to get it up and running, well sort of. When our app makes a
soap request the user will be directed to the default 500 error page.

This is the error stack from our logfile.

[4628:ApplicationPoolClientServer.h:426] Client 0x834c3a0: received

[29091:Hooks.cpp:370] Processing HTTP request: /
[4628:ApplicationPoolClientServer.h:426] Client 0x834c3a0: received

{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/}binding
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/%7Dbinding>

ignored element: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/}operation
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/%7Doperation>

ignored element: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/}body
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/%7Dbody>

ignored element: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/}address
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/%7Daddress>

[4628:ApplicationPoolClientServer.h:426] Client 0x834c3a0: received

Is there anyone with experience with passenger who can help?

Looking forward seeing you all at the next ruby meeting!

Thanks,

Jens