[LRUG] London Web Week

wendy wendy at skillsmatter.com
Fri Apr 4 09:47:32 PDT 2008

We did this on Java once, at an EJUG meeting, and had 3 different (java)
persistence solutino providers each speak for a maximum of 5 minutes and
do a demo for maximum 5 minutes, one after another and we also had
representatives of 3 further persistence frameworks in the audience. The
rest was just panel questions, answers discussions - and this was one of
the best sessions we've ever done... If anyone interested how format
worked, the podcast is here: